Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looks like he's coming home...

I will definatly update again on this soon as soon as it happens, but as I mentioned in my last post that some pieces had started to fall in to place and lots of them began falling, all in the right places and now, its looking very good that Charlie may begin his journey to the US in just a few days!! I can't believe it, after all these months and so many failed attempts, its finally happening. Again I will keep everyone posted as things happen, but keep your fingers crossed and your prayers coming and hopefully Charlie will be an American soon!

4 comments:

Airborne dad said...

This from Diana who posted at The Onepercenters:

Charlie the Dog might be helped to get to the USA by the Best Friends Network, www.bestfriends.org. They just brought back two dogs being looked after by a soldier who died in his sleep on Christmas Day. The dogs have been brought to his family in the US. Best Friends are a DYNAMITE animal care organization - they have taken care lots of the Michael Vick case dogs.

Let us know what we can do to help.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've been following your blog from North Carolina. Good news for you and Charlie! Yay! God Bless....and stay safe.

cajenki said...

I can't wait to meet Charlie!! You better call me when he's on his way so that I can prepare! yikes!!! I am SO excited!

Haole Wahine said...

Oh, and just think it wasn't long ago he was such a little fellow, and the crate was sooooo huge.

Seems like an eternity.

Ya'll both get your selves home.

Remember the video of the last few steps outta there!